Monday, February 17, 2014

Rethinking the Look of Things No. 43 - Plates on the Wall, Chapter 2


Two and a half years ago I wrote a blog post about plates on the wall. I'm delighted to offer a second chapter to that post.  I love dishes! Plates, bowls, serving trays. And I'm loving the inspiration these images offer to boldly display one's love.





Whether displayed as a set or in a vignette gallery affect, plates add dimension to our walls.





 Give thought to this art form. It takes much arranging and then rearranging until you get just the right layout.




I love the inspiration classic design gives you over and over again.

Image Resources: Dan Carithers, Cote de Texas, David Michael Miller, Hadley Court, Pinterest, The Gifts of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...