Monday, October 14, 2013

Rooms I Love No. 13 - Let Me Count the Ways


A  room I love because of great lighting choices, a great upholstered bed, and a lush color palette.



A room I love because of a great floor, wonderful mouldings, and just the right artwork.


A room I love because of a great black chest, creative window panels, another great chandelier, and antlers.



A room I love because of the architecture - look at those windows and ceiling, well-tailored slipcovers, and lanterns.



A room I love because of the fresh color palette, the ceiling, and the open floor plan.



A room I love because of that faux bois rug.  That's it - you can pretty much put anything with it you wish and I'd love it!


Image Resources:  Luxe, Zsa Zsa Bellagio, South Shore Decorating, Martha O'Hara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...