Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Be Inspired No. 20 - The Library Table

"I find that when I come out of the library I'm in what I call the library bliss of being totally taken away from the distractions of life." Tracy Chevalier, Author of Girl with a Pearl Earring

I think the inspiration I have from the library table comes from the history and lure attached to it. The books it has supported, the people that sat at it, the distressed and worn character it holds.



The library table quietly sits and waits for life to happen around it. Thus the reason it is on my wish list to have a vintage library table in my home surroundings.



The library table...a partner's desk, a table to display our prized favorite reads, an entrance table, or the table for our home library.

Image Sources: Flicker, Traditional Home, Elle Decor, Vicente Wolf, Cote de Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...